Have a question? Need an answer? Read below to see if we can find a solution for you.
- How long will it take to prepare my prescription?
- This depends on the type of prescription and how many prescriptions you may have. Some compounds can be ready in 10 -15 minutes while others are more complicated and can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few days (variable to if materials need to be ordered). Upon placing an order, please speak with one of our knowledgeable pharmacists for a more specific time estimate.
- How do I get to your location?
- We are located on Macleod Trail in between Heritage Drive and Glenmore Trail. If you are located in the north end of Calgary you will need to head south on Macleod Trail and can turn right directly into our parking lot. If you are coming from the south you must turn left at the lights on 71st Avenue, right at the 4-way-stop on to 4a Street SW and right again on to 69th Avenue. Our office is located at the bottom of the Centre 70 building, beside Fountain Tire.
- Can my prescription be delivered?
- Yes, upon request it can be delivered and generally it will be delivered the next business day with no additional cost to you. Currently there is no delivery charge on regular deliveries. We do not do same day deliveries; however, if necessary, or if in an emergency, please speak with one of our trusted pharmacists and we may be able to arrange same day at an additional cost. If you would like over-the-counter (OTC) products delivered there is a delivery fee.
- Do I need an appointment to talk to a pharmacist?
- Script Pharmacy has over 25 certified pharmacists, technicians and pharmacy assistants and a naturopathic doctor who are on hand to help answer any and all prescription and medication related questions. Appointments are not always required, but in some cases are recommended depending on the scope of your concern. Appointments are necessary if you require an injection. We also recommend that if you have an in-depth issue or if you are interested in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) that you book a consultation. Please call and speak with one of our friendly staff to find out about availability. A consultation fee may apply.
- Can I fax my prescription in?
- Yes, our pharmacy accepts faxed prescriptions. Please remember that if you choose to fax in your prescription that you will need to bring your original prescription with you at the time of pick up. Please ensure that you include your name, phone number and time of pick up when faxing your information in.
- Do you bill insurance providers directly?
- Yes, we do bill directly for manufactured medications with specific DIN numbers. You will need to review your insurance coverage carefully as not all insurance companies pay for all types of medications.
- Does this include Compound medications?
- No, we do not direct bill for compound medications (or any medications that are custom made in our pharmacy). If you order a compound medication you will need to pay up front and then submit your receipt and forms directly to your insurance provider. Forms are conveniently provided on our website.
- What are the costs of Saliva Testing / Consultations?
- Saliva Testing and consultations are unique and vary from patient to patient. Please contact Script Pharmacy directly to discuss pricing options.